Mapping Definition

Oct 21, 2009 at 6:51 AM
Edited Oct 21, 2009 at 6:56 AM

Coordinator
Oct 23, 2009 at 5:36 PM
Hi,

The mapping definition is only accessible on the Link Team Project to Mail Folder functionnality. For accessing to this functionnality, right click on a mail folder and click "Define Link to Team Project".

If you create a work item from a received mail you can't define mapping. Mail Subject will be Work Item Title and Mail Body will be Work Item Description. You can attach the original mail to work item attachments and add mail attachments to work item attachments.

If you have any suggestions I can consider this. I'm working on the new version that will working on Outlook 2007/2010 and Team 2008/2010.

Ben
Date d'envoi : mercredi 21 octobre 2009 08:51
À : Benoît Laut
Objet : Mapping Definition [bowie:72614]

Hi,

I am trying to get to the mapping definition dialog but I cannot find it. It is neigther in the new mail riboon nor in the recieved mail ribbon.

Could you please give me a hint?

Thanks,
FNUPP

Read the full discussion online<http://bowie.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=72614&ANCHOR#Post247976>.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed]<mailto:[email removed]?subject=[bowie:72614]>)

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]<mailto:[email removed]>

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings<https://bowie.codeplex.com/subscriptions/thread/project/edit> on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Oct 24, 2009 at 10:56 AM

HI Ben,

Thank you for your answer!

Great functionality!!!!

Best,

Falko

Von: SuddenBen [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Oktober 2009 19:36
An: Nuppnau, Falko
Betreff: Re: Mapping Definition [bowie:72614]

Hi,

The mapping definition is only accessible on the Link Team Project to Mail Folder functionnality. For accessing to this functionnality, right click on a mail folder and click "Define Link to Team Project".

If you create a work item from a received mail you can't define mapping. Mail Subject will be Work Item Title and Mail Body will be Work Item Description. You can attach the original mail to work item attachments and add mail attachments to work item attachments.

If you have any suggestions I can consider this. I'm working on the new version that will working on Outlook 2007/2010 and Team 2008/2010.

Ben
Date d'envoi : mercredi 21 octobre 2009 08:51
À : Benoît Laut
Objet : Mapping Definition [bowie:72614]

Hi,

I am trying to get to the mapping definition dialog but I cannot find it. It is neigther in the new mail riboon nor in the recieved mail ribbon.

Could you please give me a hint?

Thanks,
FNUPP

Read the full discussion online<http://bowie.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=72614&ANCHOR#Post247976>.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed]<mailto:[email removed]?subject=[bowie:72614]>)

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]<mailto:[email removed]>

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings<https://bowie.codeplex.com/subscriptions/thread/project/edit> on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (bowie@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email bowie@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email / Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail / Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu sch�tzen. / Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente n�o imprimindo este correio electr�nico. This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.