Lots of potential, but...

Aug 27, 2009 at 2:33 PM

I'm running into some issues:

1.  I can create a new work item (thankfully, the addin recognizes our custom work items), and associate an email message with the item, BUT from TFS, I cannot see the link.  There's no file attachment, and the description for the work item is left as our default.  I had hoped that the text of the email would become the text of the description.

2.  I can't add the email to an existing work item.  I get a file permission error.

3.  The saved query doesn't include all of the columns from the TFS query we use; we sort by business priority, so it's easier to find items that we're working on during a given cycle.  Also, it would be nice if the query we use could be saved as a default, so I wouldn't have to select it each time.

I really would like to see this project work for me, because I think it could be a real time saver; however, I can't use it in it's current state.  Could I assist with the development in any way? 

Stu

Coordinator
Sep 11, 2009 at 9:33 AM

Thanks for your feedback.
I have take note of yours bugs and evolutions, but immediately I have no time to correct it. You could download source code and modifiy it. Send me email if you have any question about source code.
I think I could implement your remarks in november.

Ben